Samsung FRP Bypass let users unlock the Google Account verification lock from any Samsung Galaxy devices easily. The Samsung FRP Bypass Apk allows users to unlock the FRP Lock Without using computer or any FRP Tools.
- Open Galaxy Store
- Open Google Quick Search Box
- Open Setting
- Open Screen Smartlock
- Open Samsung My Files
- Open Youtube
- Open Chrome
- Open Alliance Shield
- Open Android Hidden Settings
- Open Login Account
- Open Home Launcher
All Samsung FRP Bypass APk Download
- Alliance Shield on Galaxy Store
- Alliance_Shield.apk // Backup link
- Notification_Bar.apk // Backup link
- Package_Disabler_Pro.apk // Backup link
- Android_5_GAM.apk // Backup link
- Android_6_GAM.apk // Backup link
- Android_8-9-10_GAM.apk // Backup link
- Google_Setting.apk // Backup link
- FRP_Bypass.apk // Backup link
- FRP_Android_7.apk // Backup link
- FRP_vnROM.apk // Backup link
- Test_DPC.apk // Backup link
- QuickShortcutMaker.apk // Backup link
- Apex_Launcher.apk // Backup link
- Nova_Launcher.apk // Backup link
- Menu_Button.apk // Backup link
- ES_File_Explorer.apk // Backup link
- Settings.apk // Backup link
- Development_Settings.apk // Backup link
- HushSMS.apk // Backup link
- Phone_Clone.apk // Backup link
- VnROM Official
- File_Commander_Manager.apk // Backup link
- Smart_Switch_Mobile.apk // Backup link
What is Samsung FRP Bypass?
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature introduced by Google to protect Android devices from unauthorized access. When FRP is enabled, it requires the user to enter the Google account credentials (username and password) that were previously associated with the device after a factory reset.
Samsung FRP Bypass apk is a tool or software that is designed to help bypass FRP protection. These files are often used when someone forgets their Google account credentials or purchases a second-hand device with FRP enabled. By using an FRP Applications & open apps shortcuts, users attempt to gain access to the device without providing the original Google account credentials.
The ultimate guide to Samsung FRP (Factory Reset Protection) or Reactivation lock with the latest tips tricks and methods to unlock your phone.
- Google Account Verification: After a factory reset, when you set up the device, you’ll be prompted to enter the Google account credentials that were previously associated with the device. This is the primary method for unlocking FRP on Samsung devices if you have the correct credentials.
- Samsung Account: Some Samsung devices may also be linked to a Samsung account. In this case, you might need to enter the Samsung account credentials during the setup process.
- OTG Cable and USB Drive: One common method used for FRP bypass involves connecting an OTG (On-The-Go) cable to the device and using a USB drive with specific files to bypass FRP. This method may work on some older Samsung devices.
- FRP Bypass Tools: There are various software tools and applications available online that claim to help bypass FRP on Samsung devices. However, the use of such tools is often discouraged as it can be illegal and unethical.
- Custom Firmware or ROMs: Some users attempt to flash custom firmware or ROMs onto their Samsung devices as a way to bypass FRP. This is a risky process and can lead to further issues if not done correctly.
- Seek Professional Help: If you genuinely own the device but cannot remember the Google account credentials or Samsung account details, it’s recommended to seek professional assistance from Samsung’s official support or a certified technician. They may be able to help you recover access to your device through legitimate means.
Download Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
I have covered all the possible methods to bypass FRP on the following versions of Android:
Android Lollipop (5.0, 5.1.1)
Android Marshmallow (6.0)
Android Nougat (7.0)
Android Oreo (8.0)
Android Pie (9.0)
Android 13 (currently the latest version of Android)
How to FRP Bypass Samsung
Check below, we have shared all possible ways to unlock your Samsung Galaxy phone without using your Windows. But, we always recommended you go with the latest version for better output.
HushSMS FRP Bypass Without PC
Hushsms apk is a good FRP bypass trick and app that could help you to unlock your device. It works on Android Nougat and Oreo and the latest Samsung models like the Galaxy Note 9 and S9 Plus.
To use this method, you would need another working Android phone with a sim card to install the HushSMS app to send a YouTube link to the locked phone. A working sim card must be installed on both phones.
Here are the exact steps on how to use Hushsms frp app:
Step 1: First of download and install Hushsms apk on your working Android phone.
Step 2: After installing the app, run it.
Step 3: Tap on the “WAP Push SL” option as you can see in the above screenshot.
Step 4: Enter the phone number (that is inserted in the locked phone) and “Youtube.com” in the message section as you can see it in the screenshot:
Step 5: As you tap on the “Send Normal SMS” button you’ll get an SMS on your locked. Tap ok which will automatically open YouTube app on your phone from Google lock screen.
Step 6: In the YouTube app, ignore the app update message. Tap on the profile pic which would open the options as shown in the image:
Step 8: In the chrome URL bar enter “www.samsungfrpbypass.us/index.php/downloads” and download and install Google account manager 6 apk and FRP bypass app.
Step 9: After installing the bypass apk, choose “Browser sign-in” option to add your new Google account.
Step 10: Finally after adding a new account, reboot your phone.
That’s it, I hope this has helped you to successfully bypass Google account on your device. If not I have more tips, tricks and methods.
Samsung SideSync Bypass:
SideSync is Samsung PC suite for Samsung phones to manage your phone data. To use SideSync you need to install both on your phone and PC. It is available for both Windows and PC and similarly, you can download the mobile app from Google Play Store.
The SideSync FRP bypass trick only works with only older versions of Android 5.0 and 5.1.1 as Google has already patched it.
Only try this method if you’re sure your phone is running the older version of Android as it does not work on the newer versions.
The Samsung phones that could be unlocked with this method are Samsung Galaxy Core, earlier models of J1, J2, J3, J4, J5, and J7. It won’t work on the latest models of J series as you know Samsung releases new versions of the Samsung models like J1 2016, 2017 and 2018, etc.
I have already explained this method over here:
It is almost similar to the first method, but instead of using the OTG cable you’re going to use your PC.
Step 1: First of all you need to download and install Samsung SideSync on your PC.
Step 2: After installation launch the SideSync application and connect your phone using the USB cable.
Step 3: You should get a popup as shown in the screenshot below:
Step 4: Tap on the Chrome icon. Accept the terms and condition and continue to use google chrome. Enter the following into the URL bar to download FRP bypass apk on your phone.
Step 5: When the apk file is downloaded then go back to the first screen and tap OK to open the Samsung apps store. On the next screen, you would be asked to install the SideSync app, ignore it and search for the ES File Explorer to install it.
Note: You need to have a Samsung account to download and install apps.
Step 6: After successfully installing the file manager app, launch it to find and install the recently downloaded apk file. It is in the downloads folder, tap to install it.
Note: When installing the app, a blocked app message will popup, just tap on the settings and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
Step 7: Launch the app and it would open the Settings app. Scroll down and find the Backup and Reset option to completely reset your device.
Step 8: Tap on the Factory data reset and reset your device.
That’s it when your phone reboots normally it won’t ask for the Google account which was previously used with your phone. You can now easily add your new Google account.
Realterm Bypass Method
Realterm is an application that is a serial terminal program that is used for debugging, data logging, and also could be used for FRP unlocking.
The step by step instructions will guide you on how to use realterm to bypass Google account.
Requirements for this method:
- Insert sim card in your phone
- Windows PC
- Samsung USB drivers must be installed on your PC.
- A cable/cord to connect your phone to PC.
Realterm Video Tutorial:
This method only works on Android 5.0 and 6.0, 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Obviously, first, you need to download realterm on your PC.
- Go ahead and install it.
- After the installation, run the program and you should see the following screen as shown in the screenshot:
- Now connect your phone to PC, and make sure it is detected on your PC otherwise check USB drivers.
- Select your phone port and click on change, for reference see the image below. If you’re not sure about your phone port, you can find it in My Computer > Manage > Device Manager > Modems > Samsung Mobile USB Modem.
- From the display tab, select the “Half duplex” option.
- Now the real practical work starts from here, click on the Send tab and enter the following command and click on Send numbers:at+creg?\r\n
- Now use the second command and again click on Send numbers:atd1234;\r\n
- If it is done the right way as instructed and shown in the video tutorial, you should get phone dialer on your phone.
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature introduced by Google to protect Android devices from unauthorized access.
There are plenty of methods available for bypasing frp lock from a Samsung phone, here we have listed some best frp unlock procedure which you can follow to unlock frp lock easily.
1. OTG Cable and USB Drive 2. FRP Bypass Tools 3. Custom Firmware or ROMs 4. Samsung FRP Unlock Apps
Samsung FRP Bypass apk is a tool or software that is designed to help bypass FRP protection. By using an FRP Applications & open apps shortcuts, users attempt to gain access to the device without providing the original Google account credentials.
Yes, Samsung FRP apps are trusted and widely used application by users and technician so it is fully safe.
Absoulately Yes, Samsung FRP Bypass apk is completely free to use we also provide some shortcuts which you can use open settings some pre-installed apps to unlock frp lock.
All FRP bypass methods given above are 100% working for all Samsung phones and Tablets but they only work on a specific version of Android version and security update. Google always releases new security updates to fix the bypass loopholes, so there is a chance that when you follow any of the above methods, it may not work for you.
If it does not work for you, here is how to make it work for you:
- If one method is not working, try another and so on. Currently, it is not impossible to bypass FRP. All you need is some patience and understand how it works as explained at the start of this post.
- Downgrade the Android version on your device, if it is possible. In simple words, if your phone is updated to Android 8.0 then downgrade it to Android 7.0 using Odin.
- It is possible that you have got the latest flagship phone or tablet including Galaxy Note 10, S10 Plus, S9, Note 8 running the latest security. In this case, it is a bit harder to find latest FRP bypass method so I would recommend you to buy our premium remote FRP unlock service. We can unlock any Samsung device running Android within a few minutes.
I wish you all the best in trying to unlock your phone. Please use the comment section to ask for any help, I’ll try my best to respond on time and answer your questions.